On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’re discussing training up children to what they want to do and be in life. Erica Campbell spoke about how Krista Campbell loves to sing and was blessed with an amazing voice. GRIFF’s daughter, Jameson is a comedian and recently did her first paid show.
Listeners called in to talk about their children and how they are helping train them for their careers. One woman mentioned that her son wants to be a businessman so at her business she lets him sell snacks. He learns about making profits, the cost of items and more. Another woman spoke about her niece being a model/actress and how they are training her to read, facial expressions and responding to the camera. Tell us how you are training up your child.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
- Dr. Willie Jolley: What’s Age Got To Do With It? Live Your Life, All Of Your Life
- Murder Trial Begins For Aaron Dean, Ex-Cop Who Killed Atatiana Jefferson
- When We All Group And ACLU Of Georgia Lead Coalition Tour Ahead Of Runoff Election
- Cross-Burning White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Federal Hate Crime
- Poll Shows Sen. Raphael Warnock Still Holds Slim Lead Over Herschel Walker
- Barack Obama Didn’t Have To Roast Herschel Walker Like This, But We’re Glad He Did
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- Neely Fuller Jr. And Professor James Small l The Carl Nelson Show
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
Get Up! Poll: What Are You Doing To Train Up Your Child? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com