Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Charges Dropped In Case Against Jussie Smollett
- Kim Burrell Goes Viral For Sharing Her Preference For Le’Andria Johnson Over Fantasia [VIDEO]
- Earthquake Hits Near Triad
- Is Issa Rae Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame? [PHOTOS]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Watch: Norway Cruise Ship Tilts At Near 45 Degrees Angle In Terrifying Video
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds