Pastor J. Nelson is in for Erica Campbell and wanted to talk about men and women wearing hats in church. The story behind men taking off their hats was to show that they didn’t have a gun underneath and to come in peace. Listeners called in to talk about what they thought about wearing hats in church and one man mentioned it was Biblical.
He said in the Bible men aren’t supposed to wear hats and woman are supposed to cover their head when praying. Another caller spoke about how Jesus wore a hat and in several religions men wear something over their head. Do you think it’s okay for women to wear hats in church, but not men?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Jo Dee Messina On Battling Cancer: “I Know That God Has Me”
- Travis Greene Announces ‘See the Light’ Tour, Reveals New Single With Jekalyn Carr
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- Sears To File For Bankruptcy, Closing Some Stores In Maryland
Is There Biblical Reason Why Men Don’t Wear Hats In Church And Women Do? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com