It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- John P. Kee and Sheilah Belle “The Belle” Headed to Greater Works Christian Fellowship 2nd Annual City Praise Family Fun Day
- The OFFICIAL Statement from the FAMILY on the Passing of Aretha Franklin
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, Makes Heaven Her Final Home
- Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Dies At Age 76
- AWARD-WINNING CHART TOPPER TRAVIS GREENE PRESENTS ENGAGE CULTURE WEEKEND AUGUST 17TH-19TH
- Global Superstar Nicki Minaj Returns To The “VMAs” For A Special Remote Performance
- THIS WEEK ON “WE’RE THE CAMPBELLS”….
- Music Legend & Icon Aretha Franklin “Gravely Ill”
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Announce Family Tour Dates