Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brent Jones Shares How Going To Choir Rehearsal Is Therapeutic & What It Was Like Working With Childish Gambino
- Lexi Releases New Single ‘Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me)’
- WOW Gospel Releases 2019 Compilation Album
- Reporter For The Chicago Tribune Says He Had A “God Friended Me” Moment
- Chris Brown Planning To Sue Woman Who Accused Him Of Rape Of Defamation
- Woman Speaks Out After Alleged Sexual Assault Inside An Atlanta Night Club
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- Chris Brown Released From Custody In Paris, Blasts Rape Accusations On Instagram
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Praise! Former NFL Player Devon Still’s Daughter Is Still Cancer-Free