Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- AWARD-WINNING R&B SINGER/PRODUCER PJ MORTON PERFORMS NO. 1 HIT “ALL IN HIS PLAN” ON “THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT”
- Deitrick Haddon “Complete Me”
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]