Lonnie Hunter stopped by “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to speak about the 2018 McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour. He serves as the host as well as performs his song, “Days of Elijah.” Lonnie mentioned that this song means so much to people.
The song talks about how God has brought you through so much and everyone has a testimony. When singing the song the audience takes over, he stops the band from playing and there is such a movement in the crowd. The song is uplifting and brings so much joy.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- What Does Gary Owen Really Think About Being Mistaken For Tommy Egan?
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Keep It 100: Husband Doesn’t Want To Wear Wedding Ring
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]