On Monday, September 24, GRIFF opened up his daily prayer with a word for the Oakland Raiders. The football team is 0-3 and their losing streak is upsetting fans – as it should. GRIFF wanted to go to a game for his birthday but tells God he’s reconsidering because he doesn’t want to be disappointed on his day of celebration.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
While GRIFF hopes God will work a miracle in his favorite team’s lock room, he made sure to shout out TJ’s 3-0 streak for falling asleep in public (watch here) and thanked Him for giving her sleep so good, it’s unruly. Some people find it hard to fall asleep, but she’s able to fall asleep anywhere!
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
- Dr. Willie Jolley: What’s Age Got To Do With It? Live Your Life, All Of Your Life
- Murder Trial Begins For Aaron Dean, Ex-Cop Who Killed Atatiana Jefferson
- When We All Group And ACLU Of Georgia Lead Coalition Tour Ahead Of Runoff Election
- Cross-Burning White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Federal Hate Crime
GRIFF’s Prayer: Football Disappointments & Unruly Sleeping Patterns [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com