First Sundays in the church are set aside for communion and the first Sunday in October at New Birth Christina Ministries of Columbus proved to be a funny one!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A deacon at the church was holding the communion crackers while they were being blessed when he accidentally bumped the plate they were placed on and spilled them all over the pulpit! Be sure to watch Pastor Kenney Moore to the left of the deacon catch the laughs when it all goes down. See the video below!
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- Roc Nation And Long Island University Establish Roc Nation School Of Music, Sports & Entertainment
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Joe Biden Targets Black Voters To Kick Off His Massive $280 Million Ad Campaign
- Atlantic Coast Conference Releases 2020 Football Schedule
- Justice For Shaheen Mackey: Graphic Video Shows Prison Guards Taser Shackled Inmate In Medical Distress Before Death
- New Poll Finds Half Of White Voters Would Cast Their Ballots For Trump Right Now
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
Columbus Deacon Drops Communion in the Pulpit [VIDEO] was originally published on joycolumbus.com