First Sundays in the church are set aside for communion and the first Sunday in October at New Birth Christina Ministries of Columbus proved to be a funny one!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A deacon at the church was holding the communion crackers while they were being blessed when he accidentally bumped the plate they were placed on and spilled them all over the pulpit! Be sure to watch Pastor Kenney Moore to the left of the deacon catch the laughs when it all goes down. See the video below!
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whitney Houston’s Hologram Is Going On Tour!
Columbus Deacon Drops Communion in the Pulpit [VIDEO] was originally published on joycolumbus.com