Are you constantly fighting with yourself? Erica Campbell spoke about how we all have so many things that we want to do and don’t do them. She wants us all to have discipline and go after the things we want.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As we grow and learn we must understand that things will get better, but it starts from within us. Erica talked about the excuses we use like when we want to go to the gym, but then feel tired or how we want to sing, but are too lazy to rehearse. If we don’t work towards greatness we will remain mediocre.
It feels good to grow and do more, but it won’t happen without a fight. Erica also mentioned that sometimes when we hear the word of God it makes us feel a certain way because we aren’t doing our best. Stop being so comfortable, fight for your goals and know that God is always behind you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whitney Houston’s Hologram Is Going On Tour!
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
Faith Walking: Stop Giving Yourself Passes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com