In May, Andre Hal of the Houston Texans received news that changed his life. According to CBN News after practice one day he had blurry vision and needed to go to the doctor. Hal found out that he had Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
At first doctors believed that he had brain cancer, but then they discovered the lymphoma in his armpit as well as the belly button. Hal prayed about it and said, “I had faith in God and confidence in myself and made sure I did everything I could to beat this.” Several months later the team physician, Dr. James Muntz made a statement saying, “Andre has made dramatic improvements and his treating physicians have declared his disease is presently in remission.”
The entire time he faced cancer Hal continued to work out and was determined to get back on the field. Head coach Bill O’Brien during an interview with ESPN said, “Dre never wavered in his belief he would beat it. And he has.” Hal mentioned that he could feel his body getting better and is excited to know that he could possibly return to the field this season.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) – The Gift of Love | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Fantasia Serves In An Annakiki Blazer While Promoting ‘The Color Purple’
- Here’s Every Black Heisman Trophy Winner In NCAA History
- The Nightly Spirit: Smokie Norful Confirms New Music For March, Reconfirms His Ministry To God
- GRWM: ‘The Color Purple’ Star Phylicia Pearl Mpasi Is A Floral Princess At The World Premiere
- Police Identify Woman Fatally Struck On I-495
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- What Is “White Lung Pneumonia” & Should We Be Alarmed? | Medical Minute With Dr. Mel
- Self-Hate: Black Man Who Terrorized Haitians ‘Because Of Their National Origin’ Gets 20 Years In Prison
Andre Hal Of The Houston Texans Praises God After Cancer Goes Into Remission was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Pastor of the Month: Mark A. Divens of Second Antioch Baptist Church
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024