Community Clovia recently caught up with Carol Adams the founder of the Carol Adams Foundation. Adams is a Richmond Police officer with a mission is to provide emergency assistance to women, men, and children who are victims of domestic violence. Through her foundation, women and children are given safety and an opportunity to become self-sufficient.
See Clovia’s interview with Carol Adams above.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
Community Clovia Talks The Importance Of Domestic Violence Awareness With Carol Adams was originally published on kissrichmond.com