Kim Porter ex-girlfriend of Bad Boy Records founder Sean “Diddy” Combs was found dead today.
According to TMZ, the former model was found dead in her home. A source released information saying that she had been under-the-weather; experiencing flu-like symptoms for weeks. In the call that was placed to 911 today, it was said that she was experiencing cardiac arrest.
No cause of death has been revealed.
Porter was in a relationship with Diddy on and off for thirteen years.
Porter leaves behind twin girls, Jessie James and D’Lila; and a son, Christian Combs — all fathered by Diddy. Along with son Quincy, whose biological father is 80’s heartthrob, Al B. Sure.
Diddy’s rep Cindi Berger told TMZ, “Sadly, I can confirm the passing of Kim Porter. I ask that you give the families privacy at this time.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news
before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Love Thy Neighbor Sweepstakes
- Pastor of the Month January 2023: Pastor Darrin Hill of Marmora Baptist Church
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- The Hezekiah Walker Center at Virginia Union University Hosts Open Auditions for 2023 Gospel Choir
- Becoming Emanuel: DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands & Drops New Single “Kingdom”
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?