Over the years Tina Knowles has done her “Corny Joke Time” with us for The Gram!
It’s funny, Mama Knowles started just being a supportive mom of Destiny’s Child and creating their concert costumes.
Now she’s traveling the world with her handsome husband Richard Lawson and proving comic relief for those moments that a corny joke will put a smile on your face.
Her latest featuring granddaughter, Blue Ivy Carter, is the cutest “knock knock joke” ever.
Blue : ” Knock Knock”
Mama Knowles : “Who’s there? ”
“How does a duck pay for her lipstick?”
“How does a billboard talk?”
Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- What Does Gary Owen Really Think About Being Mistaken For Tommy Egan?
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Keep It 100: Husband Doesn’t Want To Wear Wedding Ring
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]