Over the years Tina Knowles has done her “Corny Joke Time” with us for The Gram!
It’s funny, Mama Knowles started just being a supportive mom of Destiny’s Child and creating their concert costumes.
Now she’s traveling the world with her handsome husband Richard Lawson and proving comic relief for those moments that a corny joke will put a smile on your face.
Her latest featuring granddaughter, Blue Ivy Carter, is the cutest “knock knock joke” ever.
Blue : ” Knock Knock”
Mama Knowles : “Who’s there? ”
“How does a duck pay for her lipstick?”
“How does a billboard talk?”
Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Who Once Called Black People ‘Slaves’ To Democrats, Champions Transphobia
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader