Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Katie Page always wanted kids after getting divorced she decided to become a foster parent. According to the Christian Post she fostered four children before adopting her son, Grayson.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After a while Page received another call that changed her life forever. Like many say, “God works in mysterious way,” and for her, God blessed her with a miracle.
While being interviewed on “Good Morning America” she said, “I don’t know that I believed in miracles for sure, [but] I have no doubt now.”
Page got a call and was asked to take care of a newborn girl Hannah that had been abandoned by her birth mom.
She said, “Something about this is telling me to say yes to this. I’m telling you, God is telling you to say yes and I do not know why.”
After bringing home Hannah she realized the biological mother’s name was the same as her son Grayson.
While telling the story she said,”[The caseworkers] told me her story, which was really similar to Grayson’s. I saw her medical bracelet and the first name of her mother was the same name as Grayson’s mom. She didn’t have a typical name.”
Page ended up adopting Hannah after having DNA tests done.
She said, “I was a single woman in a four-bedroom house and now every room in my house is full. It’s never dull. People ask me all the time, ‘How do you do it?’ I never thought I’d have three babies, but God doesn’t give you more than you can handle.”
See famous people that were adopted or orphaned below.
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- 12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
- Commissioned Reunites For New Gospel Album And Biopic [VIDEO]
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened
Famous Folks Who Were Adopted or Orphaned
1. NFL wide receiver Demaryius Thomas was raised by his aunt Shirley and her husband after his mother was incarcerated for intent to distribute cocaine when he was 11-years-old. His father was serving overseas in the Army..Source: 1 of 13
2. Comedian Tommy Davidson was adopted by a white couple when he was around two years old. (Photo: PR Photos)Source: 2 of 13
3. Dancer and actress Victoria Rowell was a foster child for most of her childhood with both black and white families. (PR)Source: 3 of 13
4. The late Nelson Mandela was taken to a larger village and raised as a ward after his father died.Source: 4 of 13
5. Rachel Crow of X Factor was adopted by a white family when she was small. She recently signed a contract with Nickelodeon.Source: 5 of 13
6. Darryl McDaniels of RUN-D.M.C. discovered he was adopted while gathering information for his autobiography in 2000. (PR)Source: 6 of 13
7. Louis Armstrong was raised by his grandmother and in an orphanage when she was unable to care for him. (Photo: AP)Source: 7 of 13
8. Actor & Rapper Ice-T was orphaned at age nine and was looked after by a variety of family members and neighbors. (AP)Source: 8 of 13
9. Actor and comedian Jamie Foxx was adopted at seven months by his maternal grandmother. (Photo: AP)Source: 9 of 13
10. Bo Diddley was adopted and raised by his mother’s cousin, Gussie McDaniel, whose surname he adopted. (Photo: AP)Source: 10 of 13
11. Malcolm X was raised in an orphanage and in foster care. (Photo: AP)Source: 11 of 13
12. Marilyn Monroe spent much of her childhood in foster homes due to her mother’s mental illness. (Photo: AP)Source: 12 of 13
13. Daunte Culpepper was adopted by one of the housemothers of the jail his teenage mom was in when he was born. (Photo: AP)Source: 13 of 13
Mom Unknowingly Adopts Her Son’s Younger Sister [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com