The Richmond School Board is cutting nearly 50 office jobs. At Monday night’s meeting, they voted to approve a budget that will eliminate dozens of positions from the district’s central office. Superintendent Jason Kamras said they cut 13-million-dollars from the proposed 300-million-dollar budget while creating more teaching jobs and putting more money towards classrooms. He said they’re doing away with unnecessary administrative positions, but those affected will be notified in April so they have three-months to plan.
Celebrate Black History Month With Netflix’s Strong Black Leads
1. February 1- Free Rein: Valentine’s Day1 of 5
2. Feb 1st – Siempre bruja2 of 5
3. Feb 8th– High Flying Bird3 of 5
4. Feb. 8- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History!4 of 5
5. Feb 27th – USAs “Unsolved: Tupac & Biggie“5 of 5
Richmond School Board Eliminates Nearly 50 Office Jobs was originally published on kissrichmond.com