By Kevin Hughley
It has finally happened. The two time NBA champion, Kevin Durant, has declined his player option to re-sign with Golden State.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Per ESPN the 30 year-old hooper informed golden state management via his business manager Rich Kleiman, that he will be declining his $31.5 million player option in order to become an unrestricted free agent. With this move it is very likely we could see the NBA star change coasts and play for the Knicks, a move that Knicks fans have been waiting on for a long time, or even end up being cross-town rivals to King James as a Clipper!
One thing we can all agree on whoever signs him is gonna have to spend some dough, as it is expected that whichever team he signs with is going to offer a full max contract. Whatever he decides, he’s going to have to wait until free agency begins this Sunday. What do you guys think? Where do you guys see the Durantula ending up?
Spalding Drops Rare Limited-Edition 125th Anniversary Basketball For NBA Finals
1. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 1 of 6
2. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 2 of 6
3. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 3 of 6
4. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 4 of 6
5. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 5 of 6
6. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 6 of 6
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Jonathan McReynolds Responds To KevOnStage, Talks New Music, Sunday’s Best & More!
- The ‘Derek Chauvin Trial’: Reminding Mainstream Media George Floyd Is Not Accused Of Murder
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Biden Administration’s Continued Deportations Of Black Immigrants Raise Concerns
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’