What is human trafficking? It is defined as a crime that people use others to gain profit from the control and exploitation of them.
A person that does trafficking will induce, recruit, harbor, transport, and obtain a person (child or an adult) by force or coercion for sex trafficking or labor trafficking.
Angelique Stallings and Kiricka Yarbough Smith bring important information you must know to the community in regards to human trafficking. To Report Suspected Human Trafficking Or Reach Out For Help Call 1-888-373-7888 or Text HELP to 233733
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- “Let’s Go Crazy: The GRAMMY® Salute to Prince”
- “Come Home” to T.D. Jakes’ Legendary WOMAN, THOU ART LOOSED!
- Marvin Sapp Set to Record 12th Album LIVE February 21st in Fort Worth, Texas
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Colts’ Marcus Brady is 1 of 2 Black QB Coaches, He Says Lack Of Minority Coaches ‘Needs To Be Addressed’
The Information You Need To Know About Human Trafficking was originally published on foxync.com