What is human trafficking? It is defined as a crime that people use others to gain profit from the control and exploitation of them.
A person that does trafficking will induce, recruit, harbor, transport, and obtain a person (child or an adult) by force or coercion for sex trafficking or labor trafficking.
Angelique Stallings and Kiricka Yarbough Smith bring important information you must know to the community in regards to human trafficking. To Report Suspected Human Trafficking Or Reach Out For Help Call 1-888-373-7888 or Text HELP to 233733
- Michael Eric Dyson Offers A Few Solutions To Combat Injustice [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Kidnapped Horses [VIDEO]
- No Cap Graduation Celebration
- Watch: Anthony Brown & group therAPy Aim To Encourage With “Worship In The Woods” [Video]
- 35th Annual Stellar Awards Set for Virtual at home Broadcast Television special Without an audience
- We Are One: Helping Small Businesses Feed Our Community
- 7 Little Richard Songs That Lead The Way For Rock-N-Roll
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]
The Information You Need To Know About Human Trafficking was originally published on foxync.com