Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
The song, which premiered today (September 21) on Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell, is about being firm in your faith, no matter the obstacle.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two up top are worth making room for it your playlists. Press play above to watch the accompanying music video!
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- ‘SZN Opener’ S2 Episode 1: Grambling State Defensive End Sundiata Anderson Reps HBCU Football
- Vivek Ramaswamy Dog-Whistles About The Racist ‘Great Replacement Theory’ During GOP Primary Debate
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Pastor of the Month: Mark A. Divens of Second Antioch Baptist Church
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks
Jekalyn Carr Announces Long Awaited New Self-Titled Album! New Album out Friday, October 20th