As sure as things can sometimes get you down, you’ve always got something positive to look forward to — it could be something as simple as the Lord giving you the strength to take another breath!
Thankfully our man GRIFF had one thing in specific to be extra happy about this week, but he also had to welcome in a bit of the bad with help from a few wild coyotes.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join our club. (Terms and conditions)
While GRIFF’s joy is dedicated to his baby girl making a step into ninth grade this week — congratulations, kiddo! — his concerns happen to be with the coyotes he came across in his neighborhood. Then again, the concern may be less about the welfare of the animals and more to do with his legal protection against “defending” himself. We’ll let him break it down in the video below.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Peep the special “Back To School & Coyotes” edition of GRIFF’s Joys & Concerns on Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell below:
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Words from Sheilah Belle: “Break Every Chain”
- Festival Of Praise To Return In 2022 With 30-City Tour, 16 Shows Announced
- THE BROKEN TOUR FEATURING JOHN P. KEE @ St. Paul’s Baptist Church, Richmond, VA. Saturday, December 11, 2021
HEAD BACK TO GETUPERICA.COM
GRIFF Surprises Middle School Students With Free Books [PHOTOS]
1. GRIFF at Camp Creek Middle SchoolSource:R1 Digital 1 of 4
2. GRIFF at Camp Creek Middle SchoolSource:R1 Digital 2 of 4
3. GRIFF at Camp Creek Middle SchoolSource:R1 Digital 3 of 4
4. GRIFF at Camp Creek Middle SchoolSource:R1 Digital 4 of 4
Joys & Concerns: GRIFF Welcomes A New Ninth Grader With A Side Of Coyotes Issues was originally published on getuperica.com