Want to get that golden summer glow from head to toe? Sweeten your beauty routine by creating a spa atmosphere at home with caramel-scented beauty products like caramel bubble bath. Try a DIY Caramel Facial (recipe below) with simple ingredients from your pantry that will leave your skin feeling fresh and fabulous!
The Chocolate Spa Caramel Facial
2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Whole Milk
1 tsp. Honey
1 tsp. Plain Oatmeal
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply to the face in circular motions to exfoliate the skin.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with a mild cleanser.
Why it works:
- Brown sugar exfoliates and hydrates the skin.
- Honey prevents skin dehydration and is also a natural antiseptic.
- Oatmeal removes dirt and oil from the pores.
- Milk’s amino acids moisturize and smooth the skin.
Recipe provided by The Spa at The Hotel Hershey.
I just might be tempted to eat this instead. Share with me your beauty DIY recipe by tweeting me @gorgeousingrey!
12 Of The Best Mascaras Ever!
1. L'Oreal Curved Brush 340 Black VoluminousSource: 1 of 12
2. The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof MascaraSource: 2 of 12
3. COVERGIRL Clump Crusher by LashBlast MascaraSource: 3 of 12
4. Maybelline Lash Stiletto Length MascaraSource: 4 of 12
5. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum, ClearSource: 5 of 12
6. Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash Waterproof MascaraSource: 6 of 12
7. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out MascaraSource: 7 of 12
8. Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow MascaraSource: 8 of 12
9. Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Fiber MascaraSource: 9 of 12
10. L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof MascaraSource: 10 of 12
11. Neutrogena Healthy Volume MascaraSource: 11 of 12
12. Milani Runway Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Black MascaraSource: 12 of 12
DIY Beauty: The Chocolate Spa Caramel Facial That You Will Want To Eat Instead was originally published on hellobeautiful.com