Want to get that golden summer glow from head to toe? Sweeten your beauty routine by creating a spa atmosphere at home with caramel-scented beauty products like caramel bubble bath. Try a DIY Caramel Facial (recipe below) with simple ingredients from your pantry that will leave your skin feeling fresh and fabulous!
The Chocolate Spa Caramel Facial
2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Whole Milk
1 tsp. Honey
1 tsp. Plain Oatmeal
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply to the face in circular motions to exfoliate the skin.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with a mild cleanser.
Why it works:
- Brown sugar exfoliates and hydrates the skin.
- Honey prevents skin dehydration and is also a natural antiseptic.
- Oatmeal removes dirt and oil from the pores.
- Milk’s amino acids moisturize and smooth the skin.
Recipe provided by The Spa at The Hotel Hershey.
I just might be tempted to eat this instead. Share with me your beauty DIY recipe by tweeting me @gorgeousingrey!
DIY Beauty: The Chocolate Spa Caramel Facial That You Will Want To Eat Instead was originally published on hellobeautiful.com