Your calling transcends your earthly circumstances. Even age is no match for God’s will.
Jekalyn Carr can attest to that. At age 19, she is at the helm of a growing ministry and has amassed more success than adults twice her age.
Despite her achievements, the Stellar Award winning gospel singer remains humble and true to God’s purpose for her life.
You think you know gospel music? Well, how well do you know this teenage powerhouse?
Here are 7 things you never knew about Jekalyn Carr …but should:
1. She is not only a talented singer, but also a gifted preacher.
2. She is from West Memphis. Nope! Not Tennessee…but Arkansas!
3. She’s been singing gospel since she was five years old.
4. She’s a big Kim Burrell fan!
5. She has two siblings: a sister and a brother.
6. She shares a birthday with TV host and actress Sherrie Sheperd, April 22.
7. She had her first Billboard Top 5 single at the tender age of fifteen.
7 Things You Never Knew About Jekalyn Carr… But Should was originally published on thelightnc.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Pastor of the Month: Linda C. Jenkins (Grace & Peace Missionary Baptist Church)
Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
Radio One General Promotional Rules
KIRK FRANKLIN UNVEILS BRAND NEW SINGLE “TRY LOVE”
804 Day: Richmond's Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
Listen To Praise Richmond On Your Alexa!
Download the Praise 104.7 Mobile App!