Do you let haters be your motivators? If so stop it now, Erica Campbell talks about wasting your time being angry for no reason and it keeps you away from what motivates you. She also mentioned that love should motivate you most.
Erica also talked about wasting your time on trying to prove stuff to people. Don’t let that deep rooted hate get in the way of what you want in life. The enemy is trying to trick you , but you must move on love more and get motivated.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kim Porter Passes Away At 47
- Attorney Lee Merritt Blasts The White Officer Who Killed Jemel Roberson
- Black Republican Mia Love Sues To Not Lose Utah Race To A Democrat
- Busted! Police Give White Women A Free Pass On Wearing Hoodies But Kicked Out Black Men
- Inside Surrogacy And The Path To Achieving Motherhood
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance To Win A Family 4-Pack To The Gardenfest of Lights!
Love Talking: Hate Is A Terrible Motivator [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com