Do you let haters be your motivators? If so stop it now, Erica Campbell talks about wasting your time being angry for no reason and it keeps you away from what motivates you. She also mentioned that love should motivate you most.
Erica also talked about wasting your time on trying to prove stuff to people. Don’t let that deep rooted hate get in the way of what you want in life. The enemy is trying to trick you , but you must move on love more and get motivated.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Breaking News: A Warrant Is Issued for R. Kelly’s Arrest
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Celebrate Nina Simone’s Birthday With This Inspirational Message
Love Talking: Hate Is A Terrible Motivator [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com