Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- White Officer Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Will Get $344,000 In Back Pay
- Black Lives Matter Is ‘Just Getting Started’ Protesting Stephon Clark’s Killing
- Thirsty Hacker Demands $51,000 To Release Atlanta’s Computers In Crazy Cyberattack
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- From Rally to Power: The Civic Obligation of Young Black Leaders
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Woman Gets No Jail Time After She Recklessly Lied About Three Black Men Raping Her
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Austin Bomber’s Death Didn’t Stop Black Victim’s Family’s Fear, Grief And Police Mistrust