Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Gospel 10: “Won’t He Do It” Just Ask Koryn Hawthorne!
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: The Burning Bush [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Guess Which One Of Trump’s BFFs Just Got Invited To The White House
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
- You Must Be Crazy: Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
- 911 Audio Released Of White Man Who Called Cops Because He Was ‘Fouled Too Hard’ Playing Basketball
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- People Over Profits? NYC Jails Decision To Allow Inmates Free Calls May Set National Precedent