Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Voter Registration Deadline October 15th, Register Here!
- The Weekend Clo-ism: Humble that Attitude Before You Stumble
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Kanye Will Love This! Trump Praises Confederate General Robert E. Lee
- Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donald Lawrence Shares What It Might Be Like In Goshen [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prince’s Estate Demands Trump Stop Playing His Music At Rallies
- U.S. Pastor Andrew Brunson Freed By Turkish Court