Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- ‘Saved By the Bell’ Alum Joins ABC’s ‘Mixed-ish’
- Arthur Ashe Boulevard Celebration Big Weekend In RVA
- Deitrick Haddon Professes That This Is The Season Of God Opening Doors
- GET THE LOOK: If You Can’t Afford Rihanna’s FENTY Shoes, We Found The Solution For You
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- For King & Country Releases ‘God Only Knows’ Remix With Timbaland And Echosmith [VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams To Perform At PBS’ 39th Annual ‘A Capitol Fourth’
- Behind The Hymn: His Eye Is On The Sparrow
- FIRST-EVER TALENT SHOWCASES AND MASTER CLASSES DURING 13TH ANNUAL INSPIRATION CELEBRATION GOSPEL TOUR
- HUNDREDS OF MINISTRIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO CONVENE AT 6th ANNUAL GLOBAL UNITED FELLOWSHIP GATHERING TO EXAMINE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HEALTHY CHURCH