In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- [Listen] DJ Soul Marvin Sapp Urban One Honors “Praise Power Mix”
- PJ Morton Shows Love To Warryn Campbell & Others For Influencing His Career
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]