In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- GRIFF: “I Have To Work On Reclaiming My Peace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rep. Maxine Waters Explains How Social Media Can Help Get Trump Out Of Office [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Democrats Need Black Voters So Why Do They Make It Hard To Sit At The Table?
- White Man Booted Out Of A NYC Bar For Wearing Make America Great Again Hat And The Court Is Here For It
- Waffle House Shooting Victims Remembered Where They Lost Their Lives
- The Number Of Black Candidates Running For Governor Just Got Smaller
- Good Luck! Black Cop Who Shot Unarmed White Woman Will Use The Same Defense As All Cops
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]