In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- The OFFICIAL Statement from the FAMILY on the Passing of Aretha Franklin
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, Makes Heaven Her Final Home
- Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Dies At Age 76
- AWARD-WINNING CHART TOPPER TRAVIS GREENE PRESENTS ENGAGE CULTURE WEEKEND AUGUST 17TH-19TH
- Global Superstar Nicki Minaj Returns To The “VMAs” For A Special Remote Performance
- THIS WEEK ON “WE’RE THE CAMPBELLS”….
- Music Legend & Icon Aretha Franklin “Gravely Ill”
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Announce Family Tour Dates
- FACES OF PRAISE!, B. Jeffrey Grant-Clark, Makes Guest Appearance at Black History Museum, in Richmond, VA!