In this Get Up Poll, Erica Campbell asked people to share what their pastors preached about over the weekend. She shared what her husband, Warryn Campbell, spoken about in their church the day before; the second half of the story about the prodigal sons. She explained the story and how it calls us out for not being patient and trusting the Father’s timing.
Meanwhile, GRIFF shares a story from a “Pray Without Ceasing” conference he went to at an Apostolic church. He explains the sermon he heard there about fighting through prayer, and the importance of helping people that are going through it, while you’re going through it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- NYC Crowd Screams As Jamie Foxx And Le’Andria Johnson Sing “No Weapon” [VIDEO]
- Big Shiz And PJ Morton “Song From The Heart” [NEW MUSIC]
- Transformation Expo R.O.C. Awards
- We Are Wakanda: Angela Bassett & Letitia Wright Are The Women Behind The Throne
- On The Mend! Wendy Williams Gives Health Update After Canceling Shows This Week
- Viola Davis On Being Called ‘The Black Meryl Streep’: ‘Then Pay Me What I’m Worth!’
- ‘Black Panther’ Movie Review
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: The Wisdom Of King Solomon [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Be A Bolder Christian [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s A Wrap! McDonald’s Happy Meal Menu Will Not Have Cheeseburgers Anymore