Ed Gordon is an award-winning journalist that has interviewed so many famous people. He has a new show out titled “Am I Black Enough” where he is talking with Misty Copeland, Samuel L. Jackson and more about growing up Black. The show will inspire and challenge our thoughts.
Gordon although he became a journalist wanted to be a lawyer. He mentioned in the interview that he is very happy with his career and success. Make sure you watch “Am I Black Enough” on Bounce TV.
- Love Thy Neighbor Sweepstakes
- Pastor of the Month January 2023: Pastor Darrin Hill of Marmora Baptist Church
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- The Hezekiah Walker Center at Virginia Union University Hosts Open Auditions for 2023 Gospel Choir
- Becoming Emanuel: DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands & Drops New Single “Kingdom”
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Financial Emotional Intelligence & How It Affects Your Money | Money Monday
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
How Ed Gordon’s New Show “Am I Black Enough” Is Giving Us A Voice [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com