GRIFF and some of his friends were talking about bonnets and scarfs, but don’t understand why women wear them. He believes they just fall off and wants God to make different ones. Maybe women can get a button up or zipper bonnet.
GRIFF believes they need to be tighter to stay on the entire night. Men used to wear durags and stopped because it kept leaving a line on them. GRIFF will never understand the struggle women go through to keep their hair looking good.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Officer Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Will Get $344,000 In Back Pay
- Black Lives Matter Is ‘Just Getting Started’ Protesting Stephon Clark’s Killing
- Thirsty Hacker Demands $51,000 To Release Atlanta’s Computers In Crazy Cyberattack
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- From Rally to Power: The Civic Obligation of Young Black Leaders
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Woman Gets No Jail Time After She Recklessly Lied About Three Black Men Raping Her
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Austin Bomber’s Death Didn’t Stop Black Victim’s Family’s Fear, Grief And Police Mistrust