Are you having some hair issues? Dr. Kamisha McCargo spoke to Erica Campbell about not only hair products, but tips about natural hair. McCargo mentioned that the big chop is not necessary for everyone. She thinks before doing anything seek out a professional.
McCargo also spoke out about how you have to try product to see what works for you. Give your hair time to grow during the transition and seek help if needed. What are some of your favorite go to hair products?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
Hairstyles From The 90th Annual Academy Awards [PHOTOS]
1. DANAI GURIRASource: 1 of 16
2. DANAI GURIRASource: 2 of 16
3. DANAI GURIRASource: 3 of 16
4. ZENDAYASource: 4 of 16
5. ZENDAYASource: 5 of 16
6. LUPITA NYONG’OSource: 6 of 16
7. LUPITA NYONG’OSource: 7 of 16
8. VIOLA DAVISSource: 8 of 16
9. VIOLA DAVISSource: 9 of 16
10. MARY J. BLIGESource: 10 of 16
11. MARY J. BLIGESource: 11 of 16
12. MARY J. BLIGESource: 12 of 16
13. TARAJI P. HENSONSource: 13 of 16
14. TARAJI P. HENSONSource: 14 of 16
15. ANDRA DAYSource: 15 of 16
16. ANDRA DAYSource: 16 of 16
Kamisha McCargo Gives Hair Care Tips That Will Help You [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com