Do you have something you want to do and are always putting it off? Erica Campbell spoke about dieting and how when she was at the Stellar Awards she disciplined herself to keep eating right. She was so proud that she was able to get through that challenge.
Erica mentioned that you must cheer yourself on and put your mind in the right place. God can get you through this challenge with prayer. Go after that book, business or whatever else you want.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- Civil Rights Groups Slam Democrats’ Policing Bills That Make ‘Multi-Million Dollar Investments’ In Cops
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: The Consequences Of Your Choices
- Chew Entertainment & Carnegie Hall Present “A Night Of Inspiration” Carnegie Hall, New York City with Shirley Caesar, Erica Campbell and More!
- Your Right to Bare Arms: Michelle Obama’s Best Moves For Toned Arms & Back
- Generation Z’s Favorite Gospel Singer ZACARDI CORTEZ
Joy Living: I Did It. I Started. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com