Are you stuck with certain things from the past? Erica Campbell spoke about how people talk about my old apartment or my last job and are always excited about it. They are stuck in the past and sometimes that can get in the way of your future.
Just because at this moment you aren’t doing something you want to do doesn’t mean it’s not in God’s plan for change. She mentioned you must be patient and wait for greatness. It’s coming so you better be prepared for it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- ‘Authentic’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2023, According to Merriam-Webster
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Michigan Man Convicted Of Shooting At Black Man Who Passed By His Store Where Nazi Memorabilia Was Found
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Practice Financial Wisdom this Holiday Season!
- Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children And Ex Cory Hardrict
- Todd Dulaney Premieres His New Song ‘It’s Working’ featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- A Comprehensive Guide To Buying Black During The Holidays
Faith Walking: Don’t Exalt Your Past Over Your Future [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
“Selma” Director Says Constant Talk About Oscars’ Lack Of Diversity A “Distraction”
Pastor of the Month: Larry Enis (New Beginnings Church)
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
‘Cop City’: Police Chief Blames Protesters After Cops Use Tear Gas To Disperse Crowd
How To Stay Strong When Your World Shakes Apart | Dr. Willie Jolley