Charles Jenkins is back and talking about how we can help our youth. He mentioned that recently while speaking to some of the youth he realized it was a lot of negativity. Jenkins is involved in several programs where he exposes kids in the neighborhood to art galleries, government, law offices, running restaurants and so much more.
He believes this helps to show them careers beyond what they know already. Jenkins was raised by a single mom and she kept him in constructive programming, music, art and sports. He works with a program called Young Gladiators that helps with their future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Created “The Woah” Dance, Dallas Or Houston?