Charles Jenkins is back and talking about how we can help our youth. He mentioned that recently while speaking to some of the youth he realized it was a lot of negativity. Jenkins is involved in several programs where he exposes kids in the neighborhood to art galleries, government, law offices, running restaurants and so much more.
He believes this helps to show them careers beyond what they know already. Jenkins was raised by a single mom and she kept him in constructive programming, music, art and sports. He works with a program called Young Gladiators that helps with their future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Howard University Alumnus Chadwick Boseman To Deliver 2018 Commencement Address
- BEN TANKARD Celebrates Recent Stellar Awards Hall Of Fame Induction
- 2018 STONE SOUL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED! BUY TICKETS HERE!
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Waffle House Shooter Held On Bond While Countless Black People Are Denied Bail For Nonviolent Crimes
- Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Beyonce Features Plus Size Dancers For Coachella Performances
- Watch Police Copslain Why A Suspected Armed, White Mass Murdered Didn’t Die In A Hail Of Bullets
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]