Cathy Hughes is a successful woman and is excited about developing the new network “Cleo.” The station will feature everything for Black women. She is excited about the development of this station because its so close to her.
Cathy is also excited about learning new ideas for social media, advertising and more. She spoke about Reach Media changing to Urban One for a corporate title. Congratulations to Cathy Hughes and all these new developments.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) – The Gift of Love | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Fantasia Serves In An Annakiki Blazer While Promoting ‘The Color Purple’
- Here’s Every Black Heisman Trophy Winner In NCAA History
- The Nightly Spirit: Smokie Norful Confirms New Music For March, Reconfirms His Ministry To God
- GRWM: ‘The Color Purple’ Star Phylicia Pearl Mpasi Is A Floral Princess At The World Premiere
- Police Identify Woman Fatally Struck On I-495
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- What Is “White Lung Pneumonia” & Should We Be Alarmed? | Medical Minute With Dr. Mel
- Self-Hate: Black Man Who Terrorized Haitians ‘Because Of Their National Origin’ Gets 20 Years In Prison
Cathy Hughes Reveals The New Network By Being Launched By TV One [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Pastor of the Month: Mark A. Divens of Second Antioch Baptist Church
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024