What do you do when the answer is “no?” We ask God for so much and sometimes he tells us “no,” but then we try to get him to change his mind. Some even go against him and then things don’t work out.
Erica Campbell mentioned that when you intentionally go against him it’s one of the worse things you can do. Things aren’t always going to be “no.” Focus on God and just know what he has planned for you will be fine.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- CARDI B LEADS WITH 7 NOMINATIONS, FOLLOWED BY DRAKE WITH 5 NOMS BEYONCÉ, TRAVIS SCOTT AND J. COLE TIE WITH 4 NOMINATIONS EACH THE 2019 “BET AWARDS” WILL AIR LIVE ON SUNDAY, JUNE 23RD AT 8PM ET
- Janet Jackson Tears The Roof Off Vegas With Thrilling And Next Level New Residency Metamorphosis
- There Definitely Was A Tornado In Columbia Maryland
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabitating Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Viola Davis, Lillias White, Condola Rashad, Herb Wesson Jr. To receive top honors at the 28th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards
- African Pride Gospel SuperFest Live TV Recording Set For June 22, 2019
- Are You Ready to Vote? VA Primary is June 11, Check Your Voter Status