GRIFF was on a flight the other day and was told that snacks wouldn’t be handed out because someone has a peanut allergy. The person on the plane couldn’t even take the smell of nuts. GRIFF has an idea for all airlines so that this doesn’t happen again.
He mentioned that airlines should purchase communion chips. They have no smell and people aren’t allergic to it. GRIFF really wants his snack on the plane so maybe he is on to something with this idea.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- School Closings and Delays for October 12, 2018
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Nate Digs Up Another Bone From Bonnie’s Graveyard Of Secrets
- Governor Northam Declares State Of Emergency In Virginia
- Read Kanye’s Full White House Rant In The Oval Office, Word For Sunken Word
- Cathy Hughes Sings Happy Birthday To Pastor Shirley Caesar
- Isabel Davis Gets Emotional When Speaking About What Drew Her Heart To “Jesus We Love You” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: I Literally Believe In His Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris, Cory Booker Lead Charge To Advance Anti-Lynching Law In Senate
- Gillum Takes High Road During Hurricane Michael While GOP Throws Low Blows
- NFL Hall Of Famer LaDainian Tomlinson On Why He Took The Role As A Pastor In Faith-Based Film
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com