We all face challenges in life and we must learn to rise about them. Between work, family and relationships things can get hectic. Erica Campbell spoke about how when things go bad we must rise higher.
She also explained that sometimes we can get caught up in emotions, but we shouldn’t attack back. We must be mature and remember not to go low with everyone. Use every situation as a growth opportunity and learn from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2018 STONE SOUL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED! BUY TICKETS HERE!
- Memorial Day Weekend Safe Grilling Tips
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- La La Is Turning Her Book ‘The Love Playbook’ Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Morgan Freeman Accused Of Inappropriate Behavior And Harassment
- G.I.’s Soars to #49 on Billboard’s Top Gospel Airplay Charts With New Hit Single “I’m Ready”
- J.J. HAIRSTON & YOUTHFUL PRAISE’S #1 HIT “YOU DESERVE IT” CAPTURES BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARD
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- JEKALYN CARR PREPS FOR “YOU WILL WIN” CONFERENCE JUNE 21-22
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take It As A Growth Opportunity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com