The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- FIRST-EVER TALENT SHOWCASES AND MASTER CLASSES DURING 13TH ANNUAL INSPIRATION CELEBRATION GOSPEL TOUR
- HUNDREDS OF MINISTRIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO CONVENE AT 6th ANNUAL GLOBAL UNITED FELLOWSHIP GATHERING TO EXAMINE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HEALTHY CHURCH
- Dianna Williams A.K.A Coach D Designed Every Costume The Dancing Dolls Have Worn Since The Team Was Founded
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- #EmanuelMovie: Brian Ivie Shares How His Faith Carried Him Through Retelling The Story Of The Charleston Church Mass Shooting
- Ericaism: Tips For Being Timely [VIDEO]
- Living Single Without Maxine Shaw? The Show’s Creator Says it Almost Happened
- Anthony Brown Shares The Importance Behind His 20 Day Of Blessings Challenge
- Former Panthers RB And XFL Legend Rod Smart Missing
- Kirk Franklin On Why He’s Anti-Religion [VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com