The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2018 STONE SOUL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED! BUY TICKETS HERE!
- Memorial Day Weekend Safe Grilling Tips
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- La La Is Turning Her Book ‘The Love Playbook’ Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Morgan Freeman Accused Of Inappropriate Behavior And Harassment
- G.I.’s Soars to #49 on Billboard’s Top Gospel Airplay Charts With New Hit Single “I’m Ready”
- J.J. HAIRSTON & YOUTHFUL PRAISE’S #1 HIT “YOU DESERVE IT” CAPTURES BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARD
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- JEKALYN CARR PREPS FOR “YOU WILL WIN” CONFERENCE JUNE 21-22
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com