Regina Belle is a Grammy Award winning singer and is about to be featured on TV One’s “Unsung.” While speaking with Erica Campbell she talked about how God and family helped her through her career. She mentioned that her family still looks at her just like Gina and not the star she is.
They have kept her grounded and rooted through these 31 years in the music industry. The family also made her keep things in perspective. Regina also talked about her highs and lows in her career. She recalled being in a hotel room in New Orleans and knowing God was there.
Regina had drank nearly a 5th of Hennessy and heard, “If you want to get high you gotta go to something stronger.”
At that moment she knew that she didn’t want to do this to herself anymore. Years later she went on to sing gospel music even though it wasn’t her first thought. Regina’s life has been filled with mountains as well as peaks and fans will see that on the show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Celebrate Nina Simone’s Birthday With This Inspirational Message
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge
- Young Children Wandering Down Six Forks Rd.