Regina Belle is a Grammy Award winning singer and is about to be featured on TV One’s “Unsung.” While speaking with Erica Campbell she talked about how God and family helped her through her career. She mentioned that her family still looks at her just like Gina and not the star she is.
They have kept her grounded and rooted through these 31 years in the music industry. The family also made her keep things in perspective. Regina also talked about her highs and lows in her career. She recalled being in a hotel room in New Orleans and knowing God was there.
Regina had drank nearly a 5th of Hennessy and heard, “If you want to get high you gotta go to something stronger.”
At that moment she knew that she didn’t want to do this to herself anymore. Years later she went on to sing gospel music even though it wasn’t her first thought. Regina’s life has been filled with mountains as well as peaks and fans will see that on the show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Weekend Roundup: Prep For Success, Kings Dominion & More!
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- EXCLUSIVE: Tym Wallace Shares How To Recreate Nia Long’s Braided Pompadour Ponytail
- Baltimore County Church Robbed at Gunpoint During Choir Rehearsal