We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Breaking: NYPD Fires Officer Involved In Eric Garner Case
- Pastor Marvin L. Winans & Perfecting Church Set Celebrate 30th Anniversary
- Jekalyn Carr Co-Hosted and Announced the 50th Annual GMA Dove Award Nominees
- RCA INSPIRATION Celebrates 15 Nominations For the 2019 GMA Dove Awards
- The 50th Annual GMA Dove Awards Nominees Announced with Lauren Daigle Leading Artist Nominations with Six For King & Country and Kirk Franklin Honored with Five Nods Each
- Cedric Benson, Former NFL Running Back Dead At 36
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- Happy Birthday Auntie! Six Times Congresswoman Maxine Waters Proved She’s The Illest
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Weekend Roundup: Prep For Success, Kings Dominion & More!
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Have To Ask People Twice If They’re Ok [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com