We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Church Asking For Donations After Stain Glass Windows Were Damaged By Vandalism
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- Raleigh Uber Passenger Assaults Driver
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Have To Ask People Twice If They’re Ok [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com