Erica Campbell has multiple jobs as a singer, radio show host and more. Her husband, Warryn Campbell is also in the entertainment business and both of their schedules can be very inconsistent. She spoke about how you have to be understanding when dating a creative such as a artist, painter or writer.
They can’t text you all day and work at different times. Erica believes when you understand how creative operate it will help, but if you can’t then your relationship can possibly end. GRIFF is a comedian and sometimes shows just pop up for him.
Erica wants you to ask yourself do you really want to date a creative?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- School Closings and Delays for October 12, 2018
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Nate Digs Up Another Bone From Bonnie’s Graveyard Of Secrets
- Governor Northam Declares State Of Emergency In Virginia
- Read Kanye’s Full White House Rant In The Oval Office, Word For Sunken Word
- Cathy Hughes Sings Happy Birthday To Pastor Shirley Caesar
- Isabel Davis Gets Emotional When Speaking About What Drew Her Heart To “Jesus We Love You” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: I Literally Believe In His Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris, Cory Booker Lead Charge To Advance Anti-Lynching Law In Senate
- Gillum Takes High Road During Hurricane Michael While GOP Throws Low Blows
- NFL Hall Of Famer LaDainian Tomlinson On Why He Took The Role As A Pastor In Faith-Based Film
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Love Talking: Do You Really Want To Date A Creative? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com