Erica Campbell has had a lot on her plate lately and spoke about pausing for a moment. She said sometimes we need to stop and breathe. It isn’t selfish and sometimes we have to take time and recharge.
Erica spoke about how the work, friends and your phone will always be there when you return. Sit and have a moment of peace for yourself. Let God speak to your heart and soul. Remember to restore your joy!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks On The Importance Of Churches Reaching People On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO]
- Shelby 5 & Kirk Franklin Go All Out In Gospel Version Of The #DoTheShiggyChallenge! [VIDEO]
- Cissy Houston Says She Has ‘Difficulty Believing’ Allegations That Whitney Houston Was Molested By Her Cousin
- Fix For Flint? Elon Musk Pledges To End The Water Contamination Crisis
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook’s Latest Diversity Report
- Cop Who Did Nothing While Puerto Rican Woman Was Harassed Is Now Jobless
- Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Racist Club That Called Cops On Black Golfers Urged By State To Change?
- Will Smith Just Smashed The Shiggy #InMyFeelingsChallenge