Will Smith is an actor, rapper, father and husband that many have watched transform into the man he is today. He was born and raised in West Philadelphia and the city decided to honor him with a 65ft. mural outside a charter school. Smith spoke about his thoughts on the mural and how seeing a mural of Julius Irving aka. Dr. J when he was younger ignited a fire under him to be the best.
With kids seeing this mural everyday he hopes they are inspired just like he was. Singer, Tina Turner and her family are now mourning the loss of her oldest son, who committed suicide. Congratulations are in order for Venus Williams and Serena Williams, who advanced to Wimbledon.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- All Three Men On Trial For Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Found Guilty
- Words of Encouragement: Sheilah Belle
- CeCe Winans, Maverick City Music Among 2022 Gospel Grammy Nominees
- CONCLUSION SET FOR CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED SERIES “QUEEN SUGAR”
- MasterClass Launches Class on Philosophy with Dr. Cornel West
How Will Smith Is Inspiring Children In Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com