Over the past several weeks on “We’re The Campbells,” they’ve discussed topics about love, forgiveness, family and so much more. On the next episode, Krista Campbell asked Erica Campbell if she thinks she’s ugly. Krista expresses that a lot of the boys in her school only like light skin girls. When Erica tries to talk about all the beautiful dark skin women in the world, Krista mentions that she’s light skin and doesn’t truly understand how she feels.
Warryn Campbell sits down with his sister, JoiStaRR about her music career. He mentioned that he’s talked to executives and they say she sounds great, but is too dark skinned. If Warryn brings a White girl that can sing like her they would sign her today.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday.
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, Tells Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey: Mind, Body and Soul’
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- High School Students Accused Of Creating Online ‘Slave Auction’ In ‘Black People Are Low Class’ Snapchat Group
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
- White Folks Are Mad At Black-Owned Business Fair In North Las Vegas For Black History Month
- Malcolm X In His Own Words: Rare Videos Of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz That Are Still Relevant
- Cece Winans Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- Hydeia Broadbent, Who Devoted Her Life To AIDS Activism After Being Born With HIV, Dies At 39
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
Bishop Barnett K. Thoroughgood dies in pulpit after fiery sermon
CeCe Winans’ “The Goodness Tour” Set for 2024
REPORT: Washington Wizards & The Capitals Leaving DC To Move To Virginia
Mobile Text Club
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Police Identify Woman Fatally Struck On I-495
Queen of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige to Receive Entertainment Icon Honor at 2024 Urban One Honors
Buy Black RVA