GRIFF and comedian, Damon Williams gave a special prayer today for parents. They talked about grown kids living with them, eating all the the food in the house and never leaving. Damon prays for the spirit of independence to hit the kids so he can get private time with his wife.
He mentioned that when Luther Vandross comes on he hopes his grown kids play sleep. GRIFF hopes these kids do like Moses and find a way to leave the house and possibly never come back. Damon is praying for the parents of these grown kids with beards that are asking when they are going food shopping to find an apartment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODD DULANEY HAS 3 SONGS IN TOP 25 ON BILLBOARD THIS WEEK! Newest Single, “You’re Doing It All Again”, Debuts at #11
- Richmond Police Chief Alfred Durham Set to Retire
- Stellar Awards: Vote For Praise 104.7!
- BE Expo Fatherhood Stories with Griff, Quicksilva, Konan, & Kelson in the Man Cave [Video]
- Dallas Police Association Pushing The Narrative That Amber Guyger Was Overworked
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee To Direct Movie About Frederick Douglass
- Black Man Paralyzed In Police Shooting Enters Political Arena
- Bruno Mars To Give Away 24,000 Meals On Thanksgiving
- Marvel Comics Icon Stan Lee Dead At 95
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF & Damon Williams’ Prayer For Parents With Grown Kids Who Won’t Leave Home [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com