Prayers are going out to the family of Christian author, Wynter Evans Pitts, who passed away from unknown causes. The family is devastated at this time and we will continue to pray for them. Black media is pretty upset about the photo released of Nia Wilson, who was murdered at the BART station.
The photo was of her holding a gun phone case and a lot of media companies believe they are trying to portray a bad picture of her. Love is in the air as Janice Gaines and EJ Gaines celebrate their wedding anniversary. We hope you all are enjoying your day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whitney Houston’s Hologram Is Going On Tour!
Janice Gaines' Adorable Son Gabriel [PHOTOS]
Happy Anniversary Wishes To Janice & EJ Gaines! [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com