GRIFF is praying and he wants some time back he spent on social media. Between Twitter, Instagram and YouTube videos we sometimes get occupied looking at everything going on and don’t even realize how much time we lost. GRIFF spent 51 minutes looking at a website that had women with mustaches.
He said these women were pretty and had a good line up. GRIFF couldn’t believe what he was looking at and so much time got taken away. The problem now is that GRIFF knows the website and will probably look at it again.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Breathe Life Bible Provides a Special Way to Read the Word
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
- Donald Lawrence Honored With Inspirational Impact Award At The 6th Annual Urban One Honors
- Donald Trump Stereotypes African Americans At Black Conservative Event With Largely White Audience
- 2024 Tax Season Refunds and IRS Rules with Jini Thornton
- Brooklyn Pastor’s Lavish Lifestyle Takes Center Stage As Fraud Trial Begins
- The Wilma Rudolph Story: Winning The Race| Dr. Willie Jolley
- GoFundMe Launches After MLK ‘I Have A Dream’ Memorial Vandalized In Denver
GRIFF’s Prayer For The 51 Minutes He Lost Because Of Social Media [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Bishop Barnett K. Thoroughgood dies in pulpit after fiery sermon
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
CeCe Winans’ “The Goodness Tour” Set for 2024
REPORT: Washington Wizards & The Capitals Leaving DC To Move To Virginia
Mobile Text Club
Police Identify Woman Fatally Struck On I-495
Queen of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige to Receive Entertainment Icon Honor at 2024 Urban One Honors
Excellence Works Wonders | Dr. Willie Jolley