Erica Campbell talked about cleaning and how sometimes Krista Campbell will clean one part of things and not the other. She then spoke about how people in life have lumps underneath the rug. they continue to sweep problems under there and not address things.
Family and friends all have problems at times and when you don’t address the situation you can’t move forward. Talk out in the open about it learn forgiveness and understand you can’t keep it all in. Remember that the relationship can get fixed.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- After Secretly Burying Dexter Wade, Jackson, Mississippi, Finally Adds Next Of Kin Notification Policy
- Texas Man Angry At ‘BLM Antifa’ Sentenced For Threatening Georgia Officials Online Over 2020 Election
- Ben Carson Is ‘Frontrunner’ To Be Donald Trump’s VP Running Mate, Viral Rumor Claims
- Nate Burleson, Co-Host Of CBS Mornings, Set To Host “Best Of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration” TV Special
- Racist Kansas Student Charged With Felony For Beating Black Student In Viral Video Has History Of Alleged Violence
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Jekalyn Carr Announces Long Awaited New Self-Titled Album! New Album out Friday, October 20th
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
How To Live A Full Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
2023 Stellar Gospel Music Awards Weekend Best Moments [Photos]