Most Christian parents and Sunday School teachers say that Bible memorization is important for children. It helps kids hide God’s Word in their heart and builds a framework for interpreting life.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
■Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God proves true.
■Matthew 6:24 – No one can serve two masters.
■Deuteronomy 6:5 You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
■Matthew 22:39 You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
■1 Corinthians 10:31 – Whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God.
■Psalm 19:1 – The heavens declare the glory of God.
■Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
■Psalm 139:14 – I praise you God, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
■Isaiah 43:5 Do not be afraid for I am with you.
■Psalm 1:6 – The LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.
Click Here to Read More
RELATED: How To Discuss Tragedy With Children
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else! …Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- The 37TH Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards Premieres Sunday, August 7 On BET AND BET HER
- Shelby County District Attorney Amy Weirich Loses Re-election Bid Months After Aggressively Prosecuting Pamela Moses For Alleged Voter Fraud
- Prep for Success BLOCK PARTY