Do you ever just randomly surprise people? Erica Campbell the other day surprised her mother on her birthday by taking her out to brunch. Her mother was so happy and began crying tears of joy when she saw her and Warryn Campbell walk in the house. Everyone has busy schedules, but taking time out your day to surprise someone you love to put a smile on their face is so wonderful.
Erica wants everyone to be a pleasant surprise. Slow down and take a moment to show someone you care. Send a card, call them or whatever you would like to make someone’s day.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Support The Government Shutdown Challenge
- Calls To Boycott GM Grow As Black Workers Sue For Racist Work Environment
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Ericaism: Be Someone’s Pleasant Surprise [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com