Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 6 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- What Are You Saying to Yourself About Yourself? | Ericaism
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- ‘Authentic’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2023, According to Merriam-Webster
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Michigan Man Convicted Of Shooting At Black Man Who Passed By His Store Where Nazi Memorabilia Was Found
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Practice Financial Wisdom this Holiday Season!
- Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children And Ex Cory Hardrict
- Todd Dulaney Premieres His New Song ‘It’s Working’ featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
“Selma” Director Says Constant Talk About Oscars’ Lack Of Diversity A “Distraction”
Pastor of the Month: Larry Enis (New Beginnings Church)
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
‘Cop City’: Police Chief Blames Protesters After Cops Use Tear Gas To Disperse Crowd
How To Stay Strong When Your World Shakes Apart | Dr. Willie Jolley