We all know that first lady Michelle Obama isn’t afraid to get on the dance floor, and show you what she’s got, this time, FLOTUS has taken her dance moves to Nickelodeon’s “iCarly.”
In the clip below, Miranda Cosgrove’s Carly and her pals are given a verbal pat on the back by the first lady, who tells them she’s proud of the way they set up a webcast to celebrate the birthday of Carly’s dad, an Air Force colonel, when he couldn’t make it home.
She also finds time for a little “random dancing.”
The First Lady will appear in the January 16th episode as part of her Joining Forces initiative that supports military families.
- Is Beyonce Finally in Labor?
- Legendary Singer Etta James Released from Hospital
- Unemployment Rises For Blacks As It Falls For Everyone Else
- Tiger Wood’s Ex-Wife Destroys $12 Million Mansion
- Lexi’s “Inside Inspiration” on Dorothy Norwood, Stellars & Nick Cannon
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Pastor of the Month: Linda C. Jenkins (Grace & Peace Missionary Baptist Church)
Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
Radio One General Promotional Rules
KIRK FRANKLIN UNVEILS BRAND NEW SINGLE “TRY LOVE”
Listen To Praise Richmond On Your Alexa!
804 Day: Richmond's Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
Submissions Open Now: Nominate Today For The Pastor of the Month!